Fluffy, cheesy, egg goodness – this keto take on the classic omelet is even better than what they serve up at the diner! Bursting with tasty ham, peppers and onion, it’s the ultimate combo – whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 3oz Cheese shredded
- 2oz Butter
- 0.5 Onion yellow, finely chopped
- 0.5 Pepper green, finely chopped
- 3 oz Ham smoked, deli ham
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream/sour cream until fluffy. Add salt and pepper.
- Add half of the shredded cheese and mix well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium heat; sauté the diced ham, onion and peppers for a few minutes. Add the egg mixture and fry until the omelet is almost firm. Be extra mindful not to burn the edges.
- Reduce the heat after a little while. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and fold the omelet.
- Serve immediately... and enjoy!