Creamy Cauliflower Mash
Servings 3 Servings
- 10 ounces riced cauliflower
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Get the pre-riced cauliflower out of the fridge and measure out 10 oz.
- Put the cauliflower into the microwave with a paper towel covering the top, then microwave for 5 minutes. You could optionally steam or roast it if you don’t like to use a microwave.
- Once finished, it should be soft to the touch, but still have some firmness.
- Mix all of the other ingredients into it.
- Use an immersion blender to pulse the cauliflower and other ingredients together. Add 1 tbsp. chopped chives to the cauliflower and mix together.
- Top the cauliflower mashed potatoes with the remaining chives and enjoy.