Fat Head Pizza
A scrumptious pizza, guaranteed to fill you up.
Servings 4 Servings
- 100 Grams Hard mozzarella cheese shredded
- 25 Grams Cream Cheese
- 50 Grams Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Seasoning
- Add the shredded mozzarella and cream cheese to a bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix well, and add in the salt, seasoning and almond flour.
- Mix everything well together and microwave again for 30 seconds
- Let it cool very slightly, then add in the egg
- Mix well and set aside for 5 minutes
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper. You can also just wet your hands and press the dough out into a circle.
- Move it to the baking tray and bake at 200C (390F) for 15 minutes
- Once baked, remove from the oven and flip the base over.
- Top with sauce and favourite toppings and return to the oven on the broiler setting till the cheese melts
- Slice and serve
Eat it hot! It tastes best when it's just out the oven. Before adding the egg, make sure the cheese is cool enough to touch. Too hot and you'll end up with scrambled eggs. The thinner you roll it out, the crisper the crust will be. If you don't eat egg you can just skip it in the dough.