A Delicious, versatile bread for any occasion!
Servings 6 Servings
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 5 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil and add it to the dry mix with the vinegar and egg whites while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don't over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Moisten hands and make 6 pieces of the dough. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on lower rack in the oven for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread. They're done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.