Mexican Keto Steak
Servings 4 Servings
- 16 oz. skirt steak
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 guacamole
- 4 oz. pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- 1 splash Chipotle Tabasco Sauce
- Season the skirt steak with salt and pepper to taste and heat up a cast iron skillet on high heat and add olive oil. When the skillet starts to smoke add the steak, cook the skirt steak for 3-4 minutes on each side. Let it rest on a plate for 2 minutes.
- Slice the skirt steak against the grain into thin, bite-sized strips.
- Shred the pepper jack cheese using a cheese grater and top the skirt steak.
- Add about 1/4 cup of guacamole to the steak, followed by 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Splash each portion with Chipotle Tabasco Sauce (optional) and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!