Servings 4 people
- 51 ⁄3 oz. bacon diced
- 20 oz. chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1½ oz. butter
- 7 oz. fresh spinach
- salt and pepper
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 20 oz. cauliflower
- 3½ oz. grated parmesan cheese
- Fry the bacon until crispy and cooked through. Drain, and set aside in a bowl or on a plate.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Add butter in the same frying pan with the remaining bacon fat and sauté the chicken and garlic. Set aside when the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sauté the spinach until it shrinks, but no more. Set aside.
- Add heavy whipping cream to the pan and let boil for a few minutes. Add parmesan cheese, bacon, chicken and spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.